- Promote and explain SEI to
coworkers in their area. You may want to post some of the
SEI Flyers in your work place or
talk to your Human Resource Department to help get the word
out to your coworkers.
- Forward emails with discount
information received from SEI President and other Board
Members on to your members.
- Maintain a list of their own
members and update as memberships expire
- Retain a stock of membership
- Retain a stock of Minnesota
Zoo and Minnesota Children's Museum
- Retaining a stock of other
discount items that involve exchange of money, such as;
Happenings books, DMC cards and movie tickets is at the
discretion of each individual rep.
- If a rep participates in a
discount, such as the ones listed above, maintain an
accurate count of items and money
- Send monthly statement with
money from memberships and other items in to the Treasurer